Today, as I share stats related to my pineapple photos, I am humbled by the process of adding new free photos almost daily for people to use.
Tracking stats related to my pineapple images was something I stopped doing monthly because the tracking was time-consuming. But then, Unsplash went and created a brand new stats page and I could quickly figure out my most basic photo metrics for these awesome pineapples.
In this post, I'll bring up and share:
- Quarter 1 views, downloads, and likes that were received on the photos through Unsplash tracking. This is the beauty of using Unsplash as a host and distributor of my pineapple photos. Not to mention, Unsplash Source helps me share the photos easily and I believe the views are still tracked.
- All time pineapple photo views, downloads, and likes
- The top 5 most popular pineapple images as per the Unsplash algorithm.
- If Pineapples.io is making any money from giving away photos and how
- Where the pineapples community is at in terms of total followers
- Struggles in Quarter 1